Say that fast 10 times!
This open-faced sandwich recipe is great for leftover salmon, preferably none with a heavy marinade. I made this recipe out of a hankering for some chicken salad but didn't have the chicken on hand. I have even gone as far as to steam some salmon just to make this. The capers add a nice briney saltiness that goes well with the salmon.
cooked salmon, shredded
mayo
capers
green onion, chopped
cilantro, chopped
pepper
crusty wholegrain bakery bread
Shred the salmon into chunks by hand. Add mayo, capers, green onion, cilantro and pepper to taste. Add a bit of salt if needed, depending on how salty your capers are. Pile on top of toasted bread and enjoy.
I know there are no measurements - this is a recipe where how much you make depends on how much you want to eat, or how many people you are feeding.